Reservations must be enabled in the A2Z Community Settings in order to use this option. You must also be in the role with the appropriate access level as set in the Reservation Settings to add a reservation. If this option is not available to you, please contact your site administrators for more information.
To add a reservation
- Login and go to the dashboard.
- Hover over Reservations on the left side menu. Select Add New Reservation from the submenu.
- Enter a title for your reservation. Typically this is the name of the activity you are reserving the location for.
- Enter any optional notes for the reservation manager. The reservation manager will see this when approving your reservation.
- Select a date and a location for the reservation. Then select the View availability button. There might be a short delay while the availability grid is generated.
- Check the boxes for the location(s) and the blocks of time you want to reserve. Each checkbox represents 15 minutes. So to reserve a location for an hour, you need to select four consecutive checkboxes.
- To select a range of checkboxes quickly, click on the first time slot you would like to reserve. Then SHIFT-click on the last time slot for your range. If there are no conflicts, all of the checkboxes between the two you selected will also be checked.
- Select the Submit for Review or Publish button on the right side of the page.