Single images must be enabled in the A2Z Community Settings in order to use this option. You must also be in the role with the appropriate access level as set in the Single Image Settings to add a single photo. If this option is not available to you, please contact your site administrators for more information.
To add a single image
- Login and go to the dashboard.
- Hover over Single Images on the left side menu. Select Add New Single Image from the submenu.
- Enter a title for your photo.
- Enter a description for the photo in the large text box.
- Enter a summary of the description in the smaller text box. This will be shown in locations where there is not enough space to show the full description.
- Use the Select or Upload Featured Image button to open the media uploader. Once in the uploader, you can choose the existing image to or you can drag a new image onto the uploader. Once you have selected your image, click on the Choose Image button on the lower right side of the uploader to select the image and close the uploader.
- On the right side of the screen, choose at least one category from the list.
- Select the Submit for Review or Publish button on the right side of the page.
Maximum and minimum values for the title, excerpt, and description are set in the Single Image Settings.
If you want to add multiple photos at once, try adding a Photo Gallery instead.