Photo galleries must be enabled in the A2Z Community Settings in order to use this option. You must also be in the role with the appropriate access level as set in the Photo Gallery Settings to add a photo gallery. If this option is not available to you, please contact your site administrators for more information.
To add a photo gallery
- Login and go to the dashboard.
- Hover over Photo Galleries on the left side menu. Select Add New Photo Gallery from the submenu.
- Enter a title for your photo gallery.
- Enter a description for the photo gallery in the large text box.
- Enter a summary of the description in the smaller text box. This will be shown in locations where there is not enough space to show the full description.
- Click on the Upload Images button in the section labeled The Photos.
- Drag and drop multiple photos onto the Edit Gallery window to upload them. Or use the Select Files button to find the files.
- Wait for the photos to upload.
- Select the Save Changes button on the lower right side of the Edit Gallery window.
- On the right side of the screen, choose at least one category from the list.
- Select the Submit for Review or Publish button on the right side of the page.
Maximum and minimum values for the title, excerpt, and description are set in the Photo Gallery Settings.