Videos must be enabled in the A2Z Community Settings in order to use this option. You must also be in the role with the appropriate access level as set in the Video Settings to add a video. If this option is not available to you, please contact your site administrators for more information.
Your video must be hosted on a site such as YouTube or Vimeo to use this function. This feature does not allow you to upload videos directly.
To add a video
- Login and go to the dashboard.
- Hover over Videos on the left side menu. Select Add New Video from the submenu.
- Enter a title for your video.
- Enter a description for the videoin the large text box.
- Enter a summary of the description in the smaller text box. This will be shown in locations where there is not enough space to show the full description.
- In the Video Details section, enter the embed code. You can get this from the site hosting the video.
- Also enter the address of the video page on the video hosting site.
- On the right side of the screen, choose at least one category from the list.
- Select the Submit for Review or Publish button on the right side of the page.
Maximum and minimum values for the title, excerpt, and description are set in the Video Settings.